To setup NetHelpDesk using the installer, with a SQL database, in a new SQL instance, you will need to ensure that the .net Framework 3.5 is installed.
Most new Windows environments will already coming with .net Framework 4.0, but unfortunately, this is doesn’t include previous .net Framework versions. You will still need to install 3.5 as well.
1. Launch Server Manager, and click Manage > Add Roles and Features.
2. The wizard will launch. Click Next until you come to the Features tab.
3. It is usually the first one in the list.
1. Go to Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features > Turn Windows Features On or Off. This will open Server Manager.
2. Click Features > Add Features > .net Framework 3.5.1 features. It may already be installed.
1. Click HERE to download the installer file.
2. This installer is from the Microsoft Website. Check the MS website for updates, if required.
Should you need any assistance with this, or any other feature in NetHelpDesk, simply contact us. We want you to get the most from the product, and our teams are always happy to help.
NetHelpDesk is available on a range of devices with industry-leading functionality available throughout.