The Maintenance Plan tool is there to help you organise your regular checks of Assets to ensure all is ok, run servicing and so on, to ensure they stay premium for your Customers or end-users. Whether you deal with people inside your own company, or external customers, the maintenance plan is available to all, with many different types of uses.
1. Against each asset that you wish to check, ensure that you have the Asset Fields called:
a. Maint Freq Days, and
b. Next Maint Date
2. When they are available for your asset(s), you can populate the frequency of days to maintain, and set the next maintenance date.
3. Once you start populating these fields, you can also add into the Asset Field Chooser view, the fields to show on the main overview screen.
The Maintenance Plan is there to help organise these days, so rather than looking at a long list, you can just see which maintenance items are due the day of running the plan.
1. Go to Tools ribbon on the main screen.
2. View Maintenance Plan.
3. You have the option to adjust the amount of days in advance to check, if you want to see what is upcoming for the week, and adjust according to location, for example.
4. The “Next Maint Due” or next maintenance due date, will automatically adjust based on the “Freq”or frequency of days.
5. You can show the details of the checked asset, or create tickets for those assets, either individually or en masse.
Should you have any questions regarding any steps in this guide, please speak with the NetHelpDesk Support Team.
NetHelpDesk is available on a range of devices with industry-leading functionality available throughout.