If you are unsure of the current pricing model for an item that you source from your Suppliers, NetHelpDesk has a function in each quotation that you create for your end-users, which allows you to source a separate quotation from your Supplier, prior to sending your quotation to the end-user. You are requesting a quotation from your Supplier on an item, or “Request for Quotation (RFQs)”.
RFQs are created per quote. Create a quotation for your end-user first, with all of the items that they have requested a quotation on. See the separate part of the main guide for help with this. However, don’t send the quotation to the end-user yet, as you are unsure what the current costs are.
1. Click the Create Supplier RFQ button on the Quote view, once you have finished creating a quote for your end-user:
2. You will then be prompted to select a supplier from a drop-down list of all your configured suppliers.
3. The RFQ functionality does not currently observe the default Supplier configured per item, so you will be prompted to either put all items from the quote into the RFQ:
or select the items you wish to add:
4. Once you've created an RFQ, it will be available in the 'Supplier RFQs' tab of the Quote Details window.
5. The RFQs are listed in the top table, with the line items viewable (and editable) in the bottom table.
6. You can edit further, view a PDF of the RFQ, or send the PDF to the Supplier's email address using the buttons at the bottom
Our Support team are available to assist with anything you may need: http://www.nethelpdesk.com/contact
NetHelpDesk is available on a range of devices with industry-leading functionality available throughout.